Thursday, December 18, 2008

"D" using potty

do your kids have a time to do their business?? "D" has, but "A" doesn't.... "D" usually do his business during breakfast time everyday. Today, as usual, he announces that he is going to poop, then he stands up and make his pushing face... i thought at that moment, maybe i will give it a try today. I take "D" and run upstairs, take of his pants and diaper. I put him on the potty, he didn't want to try at first, but i sing songs to distract him. He forgot about the potty immediately, then he did it..... yeah... I'm so happy for me and him... I will keep trying with "D", but with "A" is another story.... any idea for me? treat doesn't not work with him, he rather not have his treat.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's pretty Cool that he uses the potty so young! instead of his brother. I read in a Book that if you have a doll or something such and you and your son teach it how to use the potty it helps kids using the potty. I think the book is called Potty train your kid in one day something like that, I got it at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister-in-law had the same problem. she built a water table that would roll to the potty and over his legs (like a tray)whenever her son would poo and he could only play with it when he had to go poo.

    ReplyDelete