I haven't been writing something more about us for a while.... here you go... some updates.... I start with the youngest one first
"D"
- has grown into a little monster cutie
- he has "time out" usually 3 times a day. (for bothering "A", screaming all the time, climb on top of "A"'s laptop)
- more words he says... his brother's name, monkey, chicken, Amen, wo-wo (water, i think it's cute)
- loves walking, he doesn't like to be held anymore unless he is tired (only held by mommy)
"A"
- says a little more words now (we think "D" is going to speak faster than him)
- going to start his speech therapy program at the local school here.
- loves watching "Signing time"
Me & "K"
- we just watch "The Lord of the Ring" again two weeks ago... It was great
- now we are into "Ugly Betty" (we think it is very funny)
- "K" just got 5 pairs of dressed shoes for work... (They all look the same to me.. but you can't beat the $$, only $20 per one because the store is closing, usually cost $50)
- I'm reading "The interview with Vampire" series..
- We are going to close our home this month if nothing go wrong (cross our fingers, so this leads to... packing.. I don't like packing and cleaning up the apt.. I feel like I just did it not long ago. We are excited to buy this house..)
- so.. also lead to ... looking for some furniture.. I want just two nice chair to match my current Ikea couch... but I still haven't find it. I actually do, but they cost a fortune... so that's a no.
that's about it recently.....
Good luck with closing on the house! You have a busy month ahead.
ReplyDeleteMaggie, is that mean we have a place to stay if we come visit you in Texas. Hehe.
ReplyDeleteSounds like things are really busy around there. We're excited to hear more about your new home!!
ReplyDeleteWe would love to see your house. Please email us a picture of your house when you get it. Good luck.
ReplyDelete