
We went to speech therapist today for "A" at school. She is very nice. We have to go back few more times to do some tests in order to find out how to help "A". He had fun there playing with the toys. When we left, the speech therapist gave him some sticker... So we went to the car, this is what I found after turning off the car by our apt. Isn't he silly... I couldn't help laugh out loud.
omg both of your kids are so cute :)
ReplyDeletei love all the stickers!!!
Sam missed the youth girl thing today - it was my birthday yesterday so I was out to dinner with my family.
Asher, such a silly boy. He makes me laugh. Tyler is standing here and he is laughing. It seems like it's been forever since I have talked with you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Asher looks a way bigger than when you guys were here. The other day, Keani was quietly playing in the living room by himself while I was busy packing in the room. I didn't hear him for quite a long time, so I called him in. He came in with his face doodled with permanent marker. The lines on his face, arms, and legs still stay there. Kids are kids. They do things that we, adults, can not predict.
ReplyDelete