My friend Morgan, tagged me with this today, so here you have it: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 obsessions/collections, 3 random/surprising facts about me.
3 JOYS
1. I have so many boys in my life... (my husband, and two funny, cute, crazy boys) I don't know how my life will be if they are not part of my life.
2. I know what my purpose in life, because I have the gospel to guide me.
3. I'm blessed in every ways... I have food to eat, clothes to wear, water to drink...etc. My mom always told me when I was young, still tells me that I should not waste because a lot of people don't have anything to eat, wear, drink, live in... so I teach my boys now.
3 FEARS
1. I will become a fat old freckle, wrinkle lady. (did I tell you guys I don't like my freckle at all)
2. If I have a third kid, (IF) I will have another boy... it will kill me.
3. When K turn old, he would have a fat neck, and a marble head shape.
3 GOALS
1. Go to Greece with K, and paint.
2. To play a piece of piano music from Chopin
3. To remake a piece of furniture
3 obsessions/collections
1. candle... I smell most of them if i go to the store because I can't buy them all. (Almost everyone of my friends gave me candles for my wedding gift)
2. beach sand... (especially the one in Hawaii, they are shell sand) I have to take home some every time
3. postcard... If I travel to new place, I have buy postcard
3 random/surprising facts about me
1. I was living in SoHo when (9/11) happened. (I was serving my mission in NY New York North Mission)
2. K proposed to me on my birthday
3. I served my mission with one of my good friend in the same mission. I followed him almost every areas. Every missionaries thought that we were dating before our mission. When we finished our mission, we made a deal. If we are not married when we are 30, we would married each other and go to Celestial kingdom. (Good that I married "K")
This is it. I tag Mrs. Pike, Janelle, Page
I love it! You're so cute and the thought of you becoming a fat old lady just makes me roll on the floor laughing! You're so tiny and skinny, girl, I don't think you have anything to worry about!
ReplyDeleteoops, that previous comment was from me, I'm on my dad's computer and I forgot to log myself in:)
ReplyDeleteMaggie that was so fun! Thanks for playing. It was so fun to read about you and find out that we have some things in common!
ReplyDelete