Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our Wedding song

We just recalled some memories of our wedding... It was a fun reception... guess what food we had.... pizza, sushi bar, opaka paka, okinawan food, and hawaiian food... all thanks to "K"'s side, but guess who were our cooks and servers ~ Hawaii's Finest HPD (Honolulu Police Department) If you stayed long enough till the end... this was the song I sang for "K". So, I could say this is our wedding song. I changed and edited a little bit. {Turn on the music now, you can hear the song} (not the one I sang of course)

Ice Cream
~ Sarah McLachlan
Your love
is better than ice cream.
Better than anything else that I've tried
and your love
is better than ice cream
everyone here know how to fight

and it's a long way down
it's a long way down
it's a long way
down to the place where we started from.

Your love
is better than chocolate
better than anything else that I've tried
and oh love is better than chocolate.
Everyone here knows how to cry

and it's a long way down
it's a long way down
it's a long way
down to the place where we started from.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth loves this song too. It's one of her favorite bedtime songs. And of course I love it too.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete