Saturday, June 28, 2008
reading...
If you know me a while back... you know i absolutely hate reading, even when i was in college. (i think i read only less than half of what i was supposed to read for classes) but i developed the love of reading after reading all the Harry Potter books. It is so much fun reading, it is relaxing to me. So I start going to the local library again to check out books for me and the boys. I'm sure the people in the library remember my face already because I go there often enough. One thing I don't like myself love reading is... once i pick up a book, i can't put it down. since K has been sick... I read one book a day... so I need to stop reading for a few days and clean up my messy house now and give attention to my boysssss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment