We celebrated "A" birthday the other day. We took him to Japanese Tea Garden to see part of his heritage (maybe...) We all had fun looking around. "A" loved the fishes in the pond the most. It is a very beautiful garden. Then, we took him to the zoo train ride. Who wouldn't love it?? I made him a Finding Nemo cake (he is so into fishes recently) I had fun making it, but I felt sick after eating all the food coloring I put in the frosting. (just in my mind, I didn't really get sick) I can't believe he is 3 year old now. My baby is growing!!!



I have been trying to get Jamie to go to the Tea Gardens. They look beautiful from the pictures!
ReplyDeleteYou are a talented mom! A Nemo cake! wow......I would dance if I have a homemade cake 2!
ReplyDeleteI should try to make my own cake next time for Kelani's 3rd. Birthday.
Good job Maggie, I love the cake.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday A!
ReplyDeleteWow, 3 already. Where did the time go?