The boys made me this cute breakfast for me. However, when "A" brought it to me to my bed, the spam were everywhere on the plate, so I couldn't tell it was supposed to be a flower, on top of that, "A" and "D" were sharing my breakfast too. (not that I mind, but I thought there were to cute and funny) K asked what I want for Mother's Day... I took a rain check for that, I will tell you what we will do later... keep checking... I'm excited for that.
What a cute breakfast! So where are you guys living now? I'm glad that you had a fun road trip and made it to your new home safely. :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute breakfast!
ReplyDeleteI'll ask Albert to make me one for the next mother's day!
hey guys, so i'm reading your blog and there are lots of new things, but where are you guys now?
ReplyDeletehope all is well