Sunday, April 27, 2008

Conquered the Y

Guess what we did today? We hiked up to the Y....... Yeah! Also, thanks for our friends who went with us, otherwise, I think we are too lazy to go. We took our kids with us too. Crazy??!! It wasn't that bad actually! It was very fun. "A" hiked the whole way. It took us a little bit over two hours. We are so happy we did it.



"A" just resting!



A view from the Y. Pretty!

He looks tired and hungry! He is such a good boy. In a way, I think he enjoyed his hike!

Finishing the hike....

2 comments:

  1. Good job, you guys!
    I hope you arrived your new place safely. Let us know how you guys are doing when you are settled down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so crazy!Good job!
    Your family looks so good, and your first son is so good to walk by himself!

    ReplyDelete