I know our friends know us... but there are interesting things going on in this apartment that you would never know, unless you live with us. So I decided that I will share something fun or silly about us. We go according to order of our names
"A" ~ the two year old, 3 more months to be three
1. He loves to watch "Bob the builder", you would think his hero is Bob... but ha ha... NO! his hero is Spud ( the scarecrow) every night, when he goes to sleep, he tells me something about Spud.
2. "A" loves his younger brother a lot, so he likes to smell his stinky feet a lot.
3. He has a comforter blanket thing, so he carries around our apartment. It does gives him a great comfort.
"D" ~ our 8 months old boy
1. He sticks to me like glue. When I cook in the kitchen, he would always crawl to me and hold on to my legs and wouldn't let go.
2. When he sleep, he has to be wrapped with a long sheet, so that he cannot move. Otherwise, he cannot sleep at all.
3. He ate one week of rice cereal and he is done with it already.
"K" ~ the man!!
1. He is only 5' and a half... but he usually tells people he is 5'2". ( I reveal his secret )
2. He sleeps on the edge of the bed always... (you ask him why when you get a chance, he will tell you the story
3. He loves whip cream with jello.
"M" ~ me...
1. If I pick up a book I like to read, ( normal thick ) I could put everything aside, and finish it in a day.
2. I never like real food until I got married. (I live off chocolate, crackers, chip, instant noodles and ice-cream since I live on my own)
3. I take the Japanese side for "K", I like natto.
So K why do you sleep at the edge of the bed always? I'm curious
ReplyDeletewell..the reason I sleeps on the edge of the bed and manage not falling off it's because when I was young, I slept on the bottom side of my parents bed. So, I had this habit since I was young, it's hard to change it.
ReplyDelete