Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My 1st sewing project

I got this very cute sewing machine at K-mart last week for $60, don't you think it's a good deal? Plus, it's blue, although blue is not my favorite color but it's still better than white. Here is my 1st sewing project on my own sewing machine. What you think?













This is the red bag I made. When I got the squres at first, I thought the bag is going to turn out very cute. I guess not. After I made it, I was very upset because it is so ugly plus big and funny looking. Then I just couldn't stop laughing at myself making this thing. So "D" tested it out first... yeah! It is this big that fit our 7 months old son in it. Then "A" got a hold of it and he likes it and end up putting all his veggie tales toys inside. "A"'s interest towards the bag made me feel so much better. I think he actually likes the long zipper the most.

2 comments:

  1. Good job! It looks like your red bag is really entertaining your kids well, hah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Bag! At least you know how to sew...If I wanted to make something for my daughter, I'd have to find the book "Sewing for Dummies"(which is probably in print, LOL). It's okay that it didn't turn out the way you planned; the kids love it!

    ReplyDelete