Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hungry?





I post this cookies earlier in our blog, they really are the best cookies. So, this time I have the recipe here...

1 box chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup of oil

Preheat oven 350 degree, mix all the stuff together (add chocolate chip/ m & m if you like) drop a spoon full on the cookies sheet, bake for 13 to 15 mins. cool a little bit on the sheet before remove it. Done!
Usually, we don't have a lot of fresh veggie because we never can finish them... but I got tons the past two weeks since they are very cheap. So I made quiche.. (top corner) and egg plant, spinach with cream cheese lasagna. Yummy...



I never really like apple pie, because I've never try a fresh one. So I thought I'd give it a try to make an apple pie... they turn out very very good. The pie only have one piece left in one day. ( the worst is only me and "K" are eating )

1 comment:

  1. Maggie-I love your veggie dishes! I'm always trying to think of ways for Joe and me to eat more of them. I like your creativity.

    ReplyDelete