Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The past few days

The past few days, we did a little more stuffs as a family.
Obviously, we had nothing better to do than to torture our poor PUMPKIN.

Me & "D" in a cold day.

"A" loves to help with everything, especially in the kitchen.
Maybe he will be a chef someday, we were making pretzel.


We just love his Ginger man pj. We shorten gingerbread man to
Ginger man, isn't it easier?



As a family, we went to the Fall Festival at the lavender farm.
It was fun, but kinda cold being outside for so long. "K" &"A" were
doing "golfing". "A" had tons of fun with the stick.



We went on a wagon ride. These were the horses pulling the wagon.
It was OK fun for me. It reminds me of the horse riding class I took in
Hawaii. I got an A in the class and I swore to myself I will not ride
a horse again in my life. Horses don't like me.





"A" wanted to touch the scarecrows the whole time we were there.
But when we let him take a picture with them, he was terrified.
He was actually pointing the floor and telling us "DOWN".
He is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment